Natural & Social Sciences
The Natural and Social Science team works in partnership with organizations and independent scientists to develop innovative strategies that aim to bridge the gap between scientific research, ecosystem health, and socio-economic sustainability.
Our team of leading experts, including biologists, economists, and physical scientists, holds extensive knowledge and experience to lead scientific investigations and complete comprehensive analysis while maintaining the highest degree of scientific accuracy and precision.
Our Services Include:
- Conducting marine science research, data collection and analysis
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Reviewing and analyzing environmental impact statements
- Providing training in underwater ecological methods and data collection
- Marine resource economic analyses
- GIS processing and analysis
- Developing and implementing community-based scientific monitoring programs