Education & Outreach
Public education and outreach is a vital component to successful environmental conservation and management. The Education and Outreach team offers our clients inventive approaches to both formal and informal methods of public education, combining fresh ideas with sound educational practice.
Our team is dedicated to developing the most creative, exciting, and enlightening educational programs and products for your target audience. It is our goal to not only inform through education, but also to inspire, engage and transform through effective educational programming.
Our Services Include:
- Development of K-12 science curriculum
- Development of informal educational products and programs
- Planning and facilitating teacher training workshops
- Developing and delivering community and stakeholder educational training
- Environmental messaging and communication training
- Conducting community and stakeholder education programs and workshops
- Building educational and outreach alliances
- Implementation of science-based educational campaigns to mobilize the community